- In the event a delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- You agree that you will use the services provided by the Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
- The information you will provide should be authentic and true in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If your details are found not to be true, we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and l or other afﬁliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You agree that you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- It is your responsibility that the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
Modiﬁcation of Terms & Conditions of Service/ User Agreement
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use/ User Agreement without any prior notiﬁcation to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using this Website. However, if you continue to use the Website you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modiﬁed Terms of the User Agreement.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by us and his decision shall be ﬁnal and binding on the parties hereto. The arbitration shall be held in Chandigarh. The High Court of Chandigarh alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
For any queries or grievances related to any of your information or our products, you can write back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org